Monday, March 9, 2015

Free Kindle Fire Game: Seven Hotties, All My Husbands

How could I not feature this hot mess of a game.

"Be my wife and have my baby to be an heir."
"Your smell is so sweet…. Okay, I will hold you tight tonight."
"You have to choose one of us, and spend the night together with him."

Suddenly, the seven hot guys have appeared in front of you as your husbands and suggest three requirements to follow as their wife?!
You are working as a freelancer designer. Everything is good so far for your job but you don't have a hot boyfriend yet.

"I want to marry a hot guy!"
While you are crying out for that, a shooting star suddenly appears...
The following morning, you wake up in a gorgeous castle-like house!
And who is the guy hugging you so tight!?


Click the image to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment